Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
darrin

tranny disaassembly

4 posts in this topic

i have trouble shot this damn thing and the live help samari said something about a drive block may be worn   where is it and how do i remove and check it

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Darrin, please tell us what this washer is doing....in your other post you said it would not agitate or spin.....this would be a broken coupler...not likely a drive block.  does it drain ok??

Darrin is referring to a brief chat we had online.  While in chat, I suggested the drive block as a starting point based on the abbreviated problem description he gave, unaware of the preceeding discussion he had here in the forum.  :grr:

Darrin, keep it real, yo.  :knifehead:

Yes, Darrin found the coupler was broken in the other thread. ;)