Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
FatMan

Adaptive defrost control

6 posts in this topic

Model # KSRB27QGBLOO I can't find that itty bitty piece of paper anywhere, not even tucked away on the condensor, Pleae help I can't get it do go into defrost:yikes: Yes the heat is starting to get to me and the beer ain't cold enough:gimmebeer::crybaby: 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Air conditioner went out in the van I think I got a little heat stroke,  and that site dosn't tell you how to force the adaptive defrost control into the defrost and I can't find that little itty bitty piece of paper thats suppose to be wadded up in the condensor but htat OK I suddenly had a flash and rememberd  how to do it, Thanks anyway and Thanks to Kwantlin U:D

Yea, but it tells where to find that little bitty sheet of paper....:P