Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
JB44

amana top load washer NFW7200TW

7 posts in this topic

This washer was purchased second hand and I know the belt has been replaced as a work order was attached to it. It is level and when I looked at the four bolts in the back that mount that the tub to the washer one was completely disconnected and the other three appear to have been rattled loose. How many springs should there be total (there are two on top) ? What else could it be?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

My diagrams show NFW7200TW as a Front Loader

That is correct...did I say top load? been reading too many articles

(2) Springs & (2) Front Shocks & (2) Rear Shocks

somewhat similar Service Manual MAH6700

u69pCqYb.gif

The shock absorbers always break when somebody tries to move these machines without reinserting the shipping bolts in the back of the machine. It is NOT an option to reinstall them before you move this machine, it's mandatory.

"I looked at the four bolts in the back that mount that the tub to the washer one was completely disconnected and the other three appear to have been rattled loose."

these are the shipping bolts and should be removed before use

Yes, as mentioned, and on PDF page 45