Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
grey shrek

storm

4 posts in this topic

Just watched a short clip on our local news - major ice storm in the east - hope every one makes it o.k.  Trees don't seem to like wet snow and freezing rain at all, which makes power lines unhappy.:brrr:

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Over half a million in New Hampster alone won't have power for a week, maybe more. Our power hasn't gone out but wouldn't matter because I have a generator. But my mother-in-law's power has gone out... and she doesn't have a generator. She's living with us until her power comes back on. I wish our power had gone out instead. :help:

My power has just come back on but I fried my bosch dishwasher using the generator.Saturday morning when I cranked up the generator,I turned on too many breakers at once,My surger protector on the tv went up in smoke.I wasnt using the dishwasher at all but i had power to it.Let me know how to proceed.I just posted a question.Sorry to hear about your house guest.My mother in law went to the great beyond,may she rest in peace.Boy,do I miss her!!!!!!

[user=1]Samurai Appliance Repair Man[/user] wrote:

Over half a million in New Hampster alone won't have power for a week, maybe more.. :help:

soo...

when (up to 1 million) people lose power (and heat) for a week

in freezing temperatures....

what happens to their water pipes ? :brrr: :violin: