Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
cbixel

Washer healed itself

3 posts in this topic

My Magic Chef washer didn't spin.  I laid it on its side to inspect the belt and motor.  I started it up and it didn't spin.  When I showed my brother later, it seemed to spin just fine.  I haven't done anything to it.  Is it possible my honorable brother fixes appliances with his mere proximity?  Should I just go ahead and forget about the problem and use my washer again, or is there some need of repair here?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

It is very possible your brother has good chemistry with appliances.   I have been repairing a good portion of appliances this way for years. You would be amazed at how many noises stop just because I'm in the room.  Or how many leaks stop leaking..  If I had a dollar for every time I've heard from customers "It's like when you go to the dentist and your tooth stops hurting..."  Oops! forgive the rantings of a tired ole Jedi.

You can't fix what ain't broke. Keep using it 'till it fails fer real.