Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
torchkeeper

maytag stack washer

2 posts in this topic

my washer continues to aggitate the load " and me" even after it counts down into the rinse cycle. if i push off button, lights go out but still continues to aggitate. will keep going till end of time ortill i open the door. any ideas? for some reason i think it has something to do with contacts in the switch activated by safety latch!!

this happened a couple months back and hasn`t come back till now.

thanks, for the help

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This is most likely a flakey control board

00146432.jpg

You should use the wiring diagram, located inside the control panel,  and your trusty multimeter to confirm.  For this washer/dryer set, I highly recommend the repair manual set from Maytag.  IT'll have all the disassemble, diagnostic, and repair procedures you needs, including the wiring diagram and schematic.