Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
etherhuffer

OH NO, Asko no go. So.....

5 posts in this topic

Our Asko washing machine, 10505 model, is hanging up. Part way through the wash cycle it stops, and just sits. Moving the control knob just another click and it goes again. I assume this is a timer/control issue. The control know has the classic ratchet/pawl feel, but the parts look up shows lots of circuit boards. Any ideas?  

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

[user=2485]etherhuffer[/user] wrote:

Moving the control knob just another click and it goes again.

When you say it goes again, what does it do?  Fill, wash, drain or spin?:?

I cannot say as my spouse relates that "it went on to the next thing" and cannot specify whether that meant pump out, spin, or wash. Since it was sitting with water in it, it could have been any one of the cycles. I have told the machine over and over to only break or stop in my presence but it seems to have a mind of its own!

Will need more specifics,  you may have to make yourself a piping hot mug'o'joe and watch it turn, baby:cool:

Will a nice cup of Keemun Hoa Ya work instead? What am I to watch for? I think then I need to see what happens immediately post-restart? I will post when I know.