The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
blackbile

Any Bosch service manual please

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I need service/repair manual or eeprom bin file to the WOR16150BY/1 but if you have to any other bosch type please send me.

Thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

None of the manufacturers release any details about their control boards. They either don't have the info (because they're made by third parties) or they don't want to share it because they'd rather you buy a whole new board.

I do, however, have a service/training manual for Bosch dishwashers. Your model number isn't specifically included but that may be because it's a European model number-- may still be the same physical configuration. Can send you that if you like.

Ok, thanks I like it. Maybe do you have manual for Bosch washer too? I like that too.