LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Humble request for Service Manual - KitchenAid KEMC37K

primemover

Greetings cohort!

I bought a KitchenAid KEMC378K Build-In Electric Double Oven circa 2007. It is a combo oven plus microwave/convection oven.

I bought it off the floor at a deal-o-matic at the deepest of discounts. It kinda works but I am in search of the service manual and any tech notes (and any recall info, too, if any exist. I do already have the user manual.

Thanks for helping me, a humble but quick learning grasshopper! My beer fund contribution will catapult from my deck as soon as I get my Paypal coordinates computed.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegUS_PatOff

• primemover

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

KEMC378K

are there (4) more characters in the model number ?

This was a floor model, missing everything, including the trim strips but the user guide was with it. The place that the model number should be on the oven (Lower right edge of oven, on the lip beside the door gasket) does _not_ have a model or serial number. It appears that sticker has been cut and most of it pulled away.

The Model number listed on the invoice/proof of purchase is "KEMC378KCH" (only 2 additional letters)

FYI: Serial number XMT4320561

Thank you for your help!

A humble, thirsty grasshopper~

sometimes model & serial numbers are removed from "salvaged units" to prevent warrantee claims ...

no ... CH

WH is white

KEMC378KWH0 Tech Sheet  < link fixed

There a few different Tech Sheets for the revision number

(I don't know if it makes much difference)

KitchenAid 27 30 Electric Built-In Microwave Combo"

RegUS,

Thanks for the help. I got the pdf-based Job Aid downloaded just fine.

It may be tonight's beer-induced stupor but I can't find the secret decoder ring that let's me get past the 404: Not Found HTML error when I try to open the Tech Sheet link. Can you give me a 'lil push off my beer stool?

Also, can you give me a sentence or two on how the store or distributor or manufacturer comes up with a 'salvaged major appliance?' I realize the result is an appliance that can have warranty claims.

Thanks again!

OK, tech sheet link fixed ...

"salvaged unit" ... may have taken (good) major internal parts and (good) external case parts

from two or more damaged units and "built" a working unit ...

I have such an LG Dryer ... no problems