Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
kjledford

Looking for Asko D3151 LG LFX21980(/1) Service Manuals

3 posts in this topic

My poor NEW LG fridge'f freezer died in 10 days. 2 new boards - nothing fixed - in fact now completely dead. I want to know how to view error codes and reboot it.

My Asko was showing water intake fault. Tech turned off flow sensor and put it to timed fill. Washes/Drying awful now. Want to switch sensor on. We think the prev tech didn't turn the water on and test unit - causing fault.

Asko D3151

LG Refrigerator LFX21980ST 

Thanks!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Alas... I knew of the Energy Star mess before I bought it... that shows you how much I liked the fridge! Swapping it out for the last one in known existance at Sears/Great Indoors! If that one doesn't work back to ol' trusty KitchenAid.