Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
ROBBYRIG

Technician referrals

2 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure which forum to post this in.

My sister and her family just moved from Normal, Illinois to Cummings, Georgia. 

Needless to say, she will no longer be enjoying the free fixes I was able to provide her since I doubt she would be willing to pay my airfare. 

What I'd like to know is does anyone know of a reputable appliance/HVAC company in the Atlanta area they can refer me to??

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I've got my first service call from a guy tomorrow, so should be able to give her a thumbs up or down after that.  He's in Kennesaw, but I think travels her way.  Feel free to PM me so I'm sure to get the reminder.