Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.

Bosch Nexxt 500 Plus WFMC5301UC Service Manual or Diagnostic Info Request

5 posts in this topic

Any help or pointers with regard to a service manual or error code list would be helpful. Unit is not spinning out and leaving clothes wet. Not a balance problem. Originally seemed to occur on cold wash cycle, but has happened on warm as well. I know how to enter manual/test mode and run the spin cycle manually, and when doing so I see an E:20, but I have no reference for what that means. Unit is still under warranty so I will have someone come out, but would sure like to have the info for future use. Thanks in advance.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I don't have a manual for that model,

but for the WFMC3200 / WFMC6400:

E:20

Spinning aborted due to unbalanced load

Unbalanced load or faulty wire harness

Thanks for the reply - much appreciated. I'll watch for the out of balance condition. I'm not sure that is the problem (or that it isn't :)

It wouldn't surprise me if the error codes are mostly common between these similar units. As I've not heard or felt any signs of serious imbalance from the other room I'm not sure how to prove this one way or the other - short of baby sitting every load until it happens again. From what I can recall, the times where it has not spun out have been with smaller loads, so unbalance may fit. I'll report back if I can provide a definitive answer. Thanks again.

Do you have a manual for WFNC5301UC Nexxt 500. My washer is not spinning fast enough after tub, pump, shocks, and board change. I was told that you can force max spin via the service diag mode?

may be similar

WFMC3200 / WFMC6400

link PM'd