Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
RVChaser

Fisher Paykel DD602

4 posts in this topic

I recently removed my lower drawer to dry up water from a leak activating the float switch. After I put the drawer back in I now have no lighting for the handle LCD display. The unit chirps when you open the drawer and I have an light on the LCD on the touch pads(cycle pad). I even replaced the handle LCD from the top to make sure the Unit wasn't defective but had the same result. The bottom drawer worked fine before I removed it.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

make sure that the display cable is connected correctly and plugged into the control unit ,

if you still have no joy then you have a fault control module

I plugged and replugged the connector numerous times thinking the same thing. I'm puzzled why the controller would go bad by just removing the drawer. I suppose I can swap the module from the drawer above for a test?

I assume the controller is a pricey item?