LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Parts Manuals

markwellscc

Why can't I find a parts manual like the one my service dealer was using online?

He won't sell me any copies and I think this site is not accessible to the general public.  Any opinions on this?

MWellsCC

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markwellscc

• Budget Appliance Repair

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• RegUS_PatOff

[user=59218]markwellscc[/user] wrote:

Why can't I find a parts manual like the one my service dealer was using online?

He won't sell me any copies and I think this site is not accessible to the general public.  Any opinions on this?

MWellsCC

Maybe he was just using the Sears site?

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/index.action

I find this takes care of most all my needs for looking up parts and finding the actually manufacture part# that I can use to purchase the part from where ever I think is best. The problem with some of the sites is that they only give you their special in house # and won't tell you the real part#.

Another good site that give real part# is "Point & Click Appliance":

http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/find.html

RegUS,

Made by DCS.  Model # RDS-364GDSS-L (36" 4 burner with griddle in middle stainless steel LP)

I think otherwise known as "RDS-364GD"

[user=59218]markwellscc[/user] wrote:

Budget Appliance Repair,

Dead ends on both link leads.

:/

Looks like Sears site it comes up but doesn't have any info in the database on it, so no diagrams or part list.

The two sites I listed should take care of most of your needs.  If you can't find the info you need then come to this forum and someone will usually find you the info you seek.