Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
mkeller720

Bosch dryer WTMC3300US/01

2 posts in this topic

After a load or two my dryer refuses to restart.  The start/stop light is on like it should be, although the lint light blinks relentlessly (I've cleaned it out front and back, and even wiped down the lint sensor, so I don't think that's the problem).  It will almost always start up after an overnight rest, and it never stops mid-cycle. It's never given me an error code.

I have the svce manual (domo arigato sensei).  When I ran the test program this a.m. it showed no error codes.  However now that the dryer isn't working, I can't even get into the test mode.  It's as if the start/stop button is not working.

Any ideas on how to diagnose if I can't use the test programs?  Do I order a pricey control module and hope it's the right answer?

I'm about to take off the fascia to see what I can see...and I will keep the beer can far away from the innards...

Please, help needed!  Domo.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Check all the connections well