Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Bosch WFMC2100 UC

FORDEXPLODER

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FORDEXPLODER

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

I can't find a service manual for that older model right now, BUT I do have the parts manual for it and the service manual for the newer models. Both PMed.

What problem are you having with it?

Initially it would not spin or agitate, checked belt-ok, replaced motor and it ran 2 loads fine with hi speed spin ok.  Today it will agitate with no hi-speed spin.  It's driving me nuts not having any literature on this thing, I have always done all my own repairs.  Thanx from an 'Ol Navy man. 

• Team Samurai

Check voltage at motor connectors when motor is energized in high speed spin. If low or no voltage, the motor control board is bad.

Thanx, not really what I wanted to hear but kinda suspected.  I'll check voltage tomorrow, thanks for the manuals, now I have some direction.  Thanx again. 

Ran a test program on the washer today after receiving the manual from you 'O Honorable Samuri dude.  The washer performed correctly and I retrieved a door open code when complete, since then the appliance has operated correctly.  I'm wondering if maybe the door switch is getting "flakey" and that explains the intermittent(servicemans favorite word) problem with no hi-speed spin/completion of cycle.  What are your thoughts on this.:?

• Team Samurai

Posseepooplay, as our French brethren say. The switch mounts could be loose. The door may have shifted enough that the strike doesn't actuate the switch reliably. Wire harness on the door switch assembly may be loose, wire may be working its way out of the molex, contacts could be oxidized... fertile ground for appalachiacrapicola!