Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Spring Cleaning!

4 posts in this topic

Just completed a server migration for Fixitnow.com that's been in the planning and prep stage for the past month. Finally, after a bunch testing, I did the switch and... it works! So, Fixitnow.com is running on a new server with a new webhost. I had been with my other one for over seven years and they were hosing me on CPU processes, causing frequent but brief downtime.

And what better time for a makeover than when you change servers? Oh yeah, Fixitnow.com is struttin' it's stuff on a new server with a whole new look. It's going to be a continual work in progress-- still need to get the top nav menu up, dial in the fonts and colors, but the basic new look is there. Gone is the old, narrow, two-column, green look. Now it's an expansive, three-column clean look. Check it out and lemme know whatcha think.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Lookin good chief

looking good Samurai....  ;)

ROCK ON !!