LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Need Traulsen G12010 Commercial Freezer Service Manual

-=Xploitz=-

I've never worked on a behemoth of this caliber before, and I just wanted some reading material and diagnostic aides to read over before I try to tackle this monster.

Any technical references such as data sheets, tech manuals etc would be MOST appreciated. And its a possible sealed system suspected leak. Client left it in storage for 6 months, had the condenser fan replaced, and now it wont cool below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm thinking that since the client said that it worked flawlessly before storage that its a sealed system problem or possibly an evaporator fan seized up.

Anyways, a service manual would be most appreciated.

James

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -=Xploitz=-

• certified tech group 51

Apparently, there is also some electrical issues going on with this unit as well. (Sparking and such.)

Is this one that hard to come by? I've been googling my arse off trying to find the service manual on this one. Please help me out if you can.

I typed in Traulsen and  a list from them  popped up..I selected Traulsen service manuals.................... did not see the model you have...But they do list a phone number..................

All I found was this owners manual.

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/G120XX_spm.pdf

I contacted Traulsen a week ago, and they couldn't help me with a tech sheet or a service manual. Guess they were to busy to look anything up for me. :?

Thanks for offering to help me out though[user=32822] certified tech group 51[/user]. Its MUCH appreciated.

:cheers: