Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Hapunakai

Kenmore series 70 model 110.92272100

4 posts in this topic

Help Please! I don't want to call my ex for help.....

Got this washer from a friend and I was supposed to change the water intake valve - so I looked on this site and found out how to do that although the part I ordered from the link wasn't a perfect fit...

Anyway, now it seems the washer won't drain when it's on spin AND it's leaking out the bottom of the machine.  I have tried to look around this site but I can't find anything

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Samurai's 6th Law of Appliance Repair informs us that, "All leaks are visual." Therefore, guided and illumined by this timeless wisdom for a brave new world, you'll need to remove the washer cabinet and feast your Vulcan squinties on the ezzact leak location. Bring your observations hither.

replace the water pump , i have found socks gold chains hair scrunches and the most common bra underwires  and a button or two , verfiy leak by putting some water not a lot in the machine and with the front cabinet off and the unit unpluged feel in between the motor and the pump in front at the bottom.

Le Pump referenced by Master Jahjah, CLICK HERE.