LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Service Manual Requests - Multiple Issues in 2010!

generalyuehfei

generalyuehfei

Hi,

It seems that this year everything is beginning to break and I mean everything.  I have combined requests herein for the appliances that are dear to my heart yet ageing somewhat.

1. Resolved - GDO-4 EasyRoller Garage Door Opener
  2. Resolved - Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher - Model 920, Serial# MAM432185
  3. Resolved - Sunbeam EM6910 Espresso Machine
  4. Got it - Fisher and Paykel E411T Refidgerator
  5. Simpson Esprit 750 Top Loader Washing Machine
  6. Westinghouse LD605e Clothes Dryer

History below

The list in 2010 to date is:

Resolved Problem - GDO-4 EasyRoller Garage Door Opener - Currently Requires a Service as per the User Guide.  Is there a service manual that will give me the instructions for this?

Resolved Problem - Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher - Model 920, Serial# MAM432185.  Today this started to give me the U1 Fault Code.  The spinners are not spraying water.  I think this has had some issues build up over time so I would like to give this machine an entire workover. I have removed it from the kitchen and pitched it up on a table outside near a tap for water.  Is there a service manual that will guide me through dismantiling this to check controller boards and pipes for water leaks?

Resolved Problem - Sunbeam EM6910 Espresso Machine - Although now repaired as a DIY, the steamer is starting to do funny things...  Is there a service manual available for this machine?

Resolved Problem - Blackberry 8900 Curve LCD cracked - replaced this with a YouTube guide online. Don't think I want a service manual for this as I expect to replace in the next renewal.

Resolved Problem - Highlander DVD/DIVx player remote went last week rendering the machine useless due to limited on system controls.  These are so cheap to replace entirely I simply did that.  No service manual req'd although just wanted to share my current frustrations. 

Resolved Problem - Alarm Clock was drenched in water by my daughter.  Replaced with a Sony

While I am at it and since there is 5 months left in this year of great luck for me:

Expected Problem - Fisher and Paykel E411T Refidgerator - It's 11yrs old! Anyone got this service manual?

Expected Problem - Simpson Esprit 750 Top Loader Washing Machine.  Is there a service manual for this?

Westinghouse LD605e Clothes Dryer - Is there a Service Manual for this?

This replaced a Simpson clothes dryer last year.  When I pulled apart the Simpson later, I found the problem to be simply a subber belt that had come loose.  I wish I found this forum earlier!

Regards and Thank you, Nick

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• generalyuehfei

• RegUS_PatOff

• appl.tech.29501

• J5*

Top Posters In This Topic

thats quite an odd list of appliances. it may take some time but we'll see what we can do for ya.

[user=68777]generalyuehfei[/user] wrote:

4. Fisher and Paykel E411T Refidgerator

link PM'd

generalyuehfei

You guys are actually for real.  Keep em coming - esp the first two which are current issues.

Forgive my initial skepticism on the sign up - I thought to give it a go with a short membership and see what happens.  I'll be taking up a full life membership for sure as I believe every appliance should be accompanied by there respective service manual.

ps:  I wrote my own guide on cleaning a Dyson DC08 Cyclone vacuum cleaner purely as a reference for the next time I need to do it - dementia is a @#%#.  It's not rocket science however the process has breathed new life in the cleaner.  Is there an area to post this for anyone requiring such a guide?  it's 3.7mb full of pics

Thanks and Regards, Nick

[user=27301]appl.tech.29501[/user] wrote:

thats quite an odd list of appliances....

yes,

location not listed in profile, but must be:

"g'day"  :)

I don't think we'll be able to find info on the other items ..

and we don't get many requests for vacuum cleaner info ..

dishwasher

check that you havent got too many suds and it drains properly

run a cycle , it should first drain , once it has drained it should start to fill , whilst it is filling the wash pump should be running

if the wash pump is not running then you will prob need a wash pump capacitor , iirc its a 4 microfarad , a white cylinder a little larger than a film canistor , mounted behind the front lower panel

found the parts manual for the DW920

link PM'd

and a parts manual for the E411T series "A"

that's not a E411TL nor E411TR

generalyuehfei

Thanks J5

When running the 7 minute rinse cycle (no suds), it drains well enough, fills the base with ~7 litres of water.  The timer stays at 6-7mins and doesn't count down and then faults U1 after about 3 minutes of doing not much at all. 

Looking at the parts manual from Reg_US, part #10 on page 10 --> (521371 CAPACITOR).  Looks like the one I have identified on the right side just behind the earth. I have a multimeter. Is there a test to confirm this may well be the issue?

Thanks for the PMs too

***** I have posted troubleshooting specific to the Dishwasher in the Kitch appliance section http://applianceguru.com/view_topic.php?id=26241&forum_id=1&jump_to=163633#p163633 ************

Nick

generalyuehfei

Parts schematic for the DW920 helps, thanks!

The tag for the fridge just says E411T. The R and L may just be whether its a left or right hinged door?  Doors are hinged on the right.

Regards, Nick  

[user=68777]generalyuehfei[/user] wrote:

The tag for the fridge just says E411T. 

parts link PM'd

• 2 weeks later...
generalyuehfei

This is getting addictive. Any manuals or parts lists for the last two would be great.

1. Resolved - GDO-4 EasyRoller Garage Door Opener

2. Resolved - Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher - Model 920, Serial# MAM432185

3. Resolved - Sunbeam EM6910 Espresso Machine

4. Got it - Fisher and Paykel E411T Refidgerator

5. Simpson Esprit 750 Top Loader Washing Machine

6. Westinghouse LD605e Clothes Dryer