Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
para49

Bosch WFMC 3200UC/01 FD8403 Front Load Washer Door Disassembly ??

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've replaced my door gasket as it was moldy but when I removed the hinge cover screws the piece of metal inside the door that holds the screw fell to the bottom.

I have the service manual and it doesn't appear to mention anything about the door disassembly.

Anyone have any idea on how to open the door ? Or to secure the hinge cover screws ?

The model number is : Bosch WFMC 3200UC/01 FD8403

Thanks.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Solved my problem. Funny how motivating it is to hear that the repair center is backlogged a few weeks.

Anyway, if anyone has the same issues :

- Pry up at the hinge side to release a small channel that hooks the two sides together

- Use two pry bars to slowly work your way from the hinge around the bottom (curved) side of the door. The two pieces will pop and release slightly until you are all the way around the curved side and then you can separate the two door pieces.

Cheers.