Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
SANTA

ASKO Dryer Model #T701

7 posts in this topic

I thought I had this service manual on file but can't find it. Please help.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

ASKO_T700-Series Service Manual

1_T700 Parts Manual

8061835 TD11 Wiring Diagram

links PM'd

Thanks for the quick reply Reg. I can stay on schedule today.

Wonder why yall don't just post the links for everyone?

Thanks JW. I wondered that myself. There must be a good reason. I appreciate the manuals any way I can get them.

The first page af the manual says that these new dryers are designed for easy servicing. Maybe for some of the parts but it's a major production to get to the motor, and they reccommend a special tool to hold the drum up. I hope I never see one of these again.

JW, I thought I saw ASKO manuals on your website before but I couldn't find them 

I have the manual posted on my FOGGYFACTS blog. I have a sh!tload of manuals and videos posted on that blog. I ran out of broadband on Sublime Appliance Repair