LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

GSH22JFTAWW & WFW9600TWO1

Guest Bobo385

Had 2 difficult machines this week really need the service manuals to get a better grip on them. Your manuals in your stash are gerat and have helped me more than I can tell you. You and this site are the best 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegUS_PatOff

WFW9600TW01 Tech Sheet

GSH22JFTAWW may be similar 31-9072

that model seems to be in the date code range of MotherBoard service bulletin

links PM'd

30-9072 Is similer only diff I see is temp adjustments moved to dispenser on freezer door. Changed water valve because had no water at the dispenser valve was bad had votlage and no water coming out of the valve. The water worked a couple of days and stopped then started to work again then stopped all together.

The problem I have now is no water at the dispenser. Disconnected line at the bottom of freezer door and get water when I call for it. Only thing I can figure is line is frozen in the freezer door. I have the customer turning off the box for 2 days to defrost the line. Any info on how to disassemble the dispenser. Any recall notices by chance coverd under warranty. customer not to friendly