Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
john63

Protecting "The Stupid Fool"

9 posts in this topic

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thought gas water heater had to be 18'' above the floor for vapor purposes. Or is that ole skool?:?

[user=70777]Tuco[/user] wrote:

Thought gas water heater had to be 18'' above the floor for vapor purposes. Or is that ole skool?:?

(2003) article mentions that for installations in Garages, but no longer will be required ..

Reminds me of a story about a guy that had trouble starting his gasoline (self-propelled) lawn mower.

He took it in the basement to work on it.

He got it running.

And carried it (running) up the steps.

He fell and was injured by the moving Blades.

He sued the lawn-mower company ... because ...

It didn't have any warnings in the User Manual about carring a running lawn-mower.

On the same token, I always have a good laugh at the cooking instructions on frozen prepared food which always starts with "preheat oven and remove wrapper from product" - makes ya wonder if that really needs to be said

I also remember a story about a refrigerator repairman that was called because of a strange odor from the outside of the Fridge.

After searching for the odor, the repairman found an old, packaged, slice of ham, under the bottom Grille.

When he asked the owner about the ham, they replied: It says on the package, "Keep Under Refrigeration"

Perhaps he wanted to try ham on the grille, LOL.

a lady sued and won against one of the RV manufacturers, they forgot to include some instructions for the cruise control

the instruction that says you must stay behind the steering wheel and not to get up and go make coffee in the kitchen

DUH! Did she think she was flying a jet plane with automatic pilot?:bathead:

Should I walk to work ?, or pack a lunch ?