Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtarlo

Culligan Soft Minder Twin 5098189 Broken

2 posts in this topic

I have a culligan Soft Minder Twin Serial Number 5098189 that was installed when I built the house about 12 yrs ago. It recently stopped working. I flushed it out and the water heater thinking that was the issue but to no avail. I had the culligan guy out today to take a look at it and he said that one of the gears was stripped and they dont make parts anymore and we would need a new softener. I was not here when he inspected it. I looked it over this evening and none of the exposed gears are stripped or broken so it must be one in the small electronic gear box that controls the whole thing. I find it hard to believe that I cant find it SOMEWHERE but I AM having a hard time locating it. Please HELP.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Perhaps from culligan, but they will need a model # as well