The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
stelgor

Subzero Service Manual 600 Series with Section 7?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the Technical Service/Training Manual for the Subzero Series 600 that has the Section 7 (Component Access and Removal) in it?

I need one that would be relevant for the side-by-side version (680/S) of later serial numbers (M2100489).

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

SubZero Serial number ?

1) Prior to Serial #1810000

2) starting with serial #1810000

3) Approximate Starting Serial #2127000

4) Starting Serial #2600000

Section 7 - Component Access and Removal

SEE ORIGINAL MANUAL

guess that would be #1

Prior to Serial #1810000

link PM'd

No, actually, in the serial number scheme of things I guess it would be #2 - starting with serial #1810000. I listed my serial number as M2100289 (which I assume is 2100289 in the grand numbering scheme). So, 2100289 would be between starting at 1810000 and before 2127000. So, that makes it #2 in your list - isn't that correct?

#2 is the 600-1 Addendum (which you have)

which mentions: see original manual

which is #1 (which you have)

OK. Thanks for the reply. I guess that means that Subzero never updated the "Component Access and Removal" section to reflect the newer mechanical changes of later models. I'll leave it at that and search for a solution elsewhere.

Thanks for trying.