Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Kenmore double oven model 911.4803591

joedad

I posted this as a Sears instead of Kenmore.

I know that was dumb.

Hope that's why the guru didn't send me a manual. Hope there IS a manual!

Thanks,

Joe

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joedad

• RegUS_PatOff

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess this is made by GE. Sorry, guess it's hard to find

1) yes

2) yes

Kenmore 911.xxx = made by GE

GE info is hard to find

GE model numbers are hectic / almost random

may be similar to models (but I can't find a service manual)

JKP44GP1

JKP44GP1

JKP44GP2BG

JKP44GP2BG

JKP45WP1

JKP45WP1

JKP45WP2WG

JKP45WP2WG

JKP54GP1BG

JKP54GP2BG

JKP54GP3BG

JKP54GP4BG

JKP54GT1BB

JKP55WP1WG

JKP55WP2WG

JKP55WP3WG

JKP55WT1WW

JKP56AS1AA

JKP56AT1AA

ZEK754GP1

ZEK754GP1

ZEK754GP2BG

ZEK754GP2BG

ZEK755WP1

ZEK755WP1

ZEK755WP2WG

ZEK755WP2WG

ZEK756GP2BG

ZEK756GP3BG

ZEK756GP4BG

ZEK756GP5BG

ZEK756GP6BG

ZEK757WP1WG

ZEK757WP2WG

ZEK757WP3WG

ZEK757WP4WG

ZEK757WP5WG

Controller may be similar to WB27K5048

00932321.jpg

Geez, if that's all the info GE provides then it's clear they sold their appliance biz (didn't they?) because they couldn't train anyone to service them.

But I really appreciate you giving me these possibilities. I'll try to find a schematic of the WB27K... board.

One of my reasons I asked for the manual was I couldn't easily figure out how to get to the board through the front panel and I wanted to see if I could do that without pulling the whole oven out of the built-in cabinet. It's pretty heavy.

Thanks,

Joe