LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Bosch 300 series dryer repair manual

cagaines

Bosch 300 series dryer, Model # WTVC3300US/10 (FD9004) 302269

I’d like to learn how to remove the bottom front panel so I can easily clean the bottom of the lint screen port and exhaust duct. The problem is that the bottom of the duct collects debris/lint that the screen doesn’t catch. There is a sensor located in this area that needs to be cleaned occasionally and although accessible, it gets coated with lint and erroneously alarms and even shuts down the dryer down as a fire safety feature.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burnsb

• RegUS_PatOff

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• cagaines

• Team Samurai

Ah, the Bosch "Vision" dryer. I PMed you the download link to the manual. The overall procedure is on pg 22 but it calls procedures from previous pages. Pretty easy to sing along. :whistling:

• 1 year later...

I have a WTVC3300US/10 that is not heating. I've visually inspecting the outlook and plug and I've reset the breaker, but I haven't tested the outlet. I've vacuumed out the dryer vent and the duct (they were pretty bad). Dryer is still not heating. I was planning on replacing the heating element, but I can't figure out how.

... I haven't tested the outlet.

why not ?

should test for 120v & 240v at the Dryer Cord terminal Strip

Ok, the terminal strip has a black wire terminal, a white wire terminal, and a terminal with a red wire and a brown wire. The voltages are:

Black to White: 116 VAC

Black to Red/Brown: 233 VAC

White to Red/Brown: 117 VAC

I have a WTVC3300US/10 that is not heating. I've visually inspecting the outlook and plug and I've reset the breaker, but I haven't tested the outlet. I've vacuumed out the dryer vent and the duct (they were pretty bad). Dryer is still not heating. I was planning on replacing the heating element, but I can't figure out how.

I took the top of the dryer, but the heating element is not visible from the top. Can someone provide instructions? Thanks!

• 9 years later...
red chili time
On 2/25/2011 at 9:50 PM, Samurai Appliance Repair Man said:

Ah, the Bosch "Vision" dryer. I PMed you the download link to the manual. The overall procedure is on pg 22 but it calls procedures from previous pages. Pretty easy to sing along. :whistling:

i'm seeing 500s and 600s but no service guide for the mtvc3300us10