Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
PoppyTwoTime

Who Are The Best VoIP Provders

2 posts in this topic

I just now replaced the phone technology for my home based business. I'd been making use of classic business phone lines and spending money on an enormous expenses month after month.

I wasnt securing enough money monthly to maintain my phone on some months, so i wanted a brand new answer. I initiated trying to find a brand new sloution on the net.

I heard considerably regarding Voip as well as beginning looking into it. I found a site called The Top 10 Best VoIP which ranked the best 10 VoIP providers.

The site was easy to read and understand. It was really helpful for me. I ended up reducing my phone bill from $75 a month with Cox, about 10 bucks with PhonePower.com!

I just wanted to share my story with you because if anyone on here is looking to reduce costs for their business or even just home phone, I recommend checking out the www.thetop10bestvoip.com and checking out there list of the Best VoIP Providers .

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

they don't mention http://www.ooma.com/

hardware cost: about $ 200 - $ 250

Older hardware: NO monthly fees / FREE long distance

Newer hardware NO monthly fees / FREE long distance, but must pay state fees/taxes (about $4 month)

Premium Service $10 / month = seconds line, other features, etc ..

stated: not for businesses (supposed limit: 5000 minutes per month)