Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drod

Subzero 532 service manual

7 posts in this topic

I need the service manual for a Sub Zero Model 532 Serial Number M747734. The fridge section is cool at the same temperature even on the level 1 setting... I just feel like its running at all time... do not know if I should try changing the thermostat or what...

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

...The fridge section is cool at the same temperature even on the level 1 setting...

what temperature ?

If it's running all of the time and it's not cooling enough...

chances are it's a sealed system (Freon leak) problem ..

link PM'd

Thanks for the reply... I do not know if its cooling enough... it feels really cold in the fridge problem is... I noticed it was "running" all the time so I turned temp setting to 1 and it still feeling the same as what it was before at 4... thing is.. is not turning off even though I am sure the temperature set point has been reached . Should I change this topic to the repair section?

Have you tried cleaning the condenser coil? Is the condenser fan even running? How do the door gaskets seal? Are the doors closing all the way?

... I noticed it was "running" all the time

... the Compressor ?

OR just it's Fan, which, on some serial numbers, runs continuously

Hey guys, Thank you for your reply... I tried opening the top part to see if the condenser coil but its clean... I did notice the fan right behind was running and yes.. it's running all the time... the reason I got curious was when I lower the setting from four to 2... I heard a relay tripping and I felt like something shut off but came back on right away... that's why I am concerned... Everything is cool enough in the fridge area and the freezer keeps things frozen.. so I do not know if it's normal or not?? I would have expected a lower temperature on the fridge when I went from 4 to 2 though...

.. I heard a relay tripping and I felt like something shut off but came back on right away...

so.. does the Refrigerator Compressor run at all OR all of the time ?

OR does it continue to click ON/OFF every few minutes ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0