The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
dshafritz

Kenmore 110.92281100 top agitator no moving

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a Kenmore Series 80 washer, model #110.92281100. The lower agitator is working fine, but the upper agitator isn't. It will make a rotation, then kind of sit there, and a few minutes later move again. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sounds like you need to replace the agitator dogs, these make the top part go around to the right...Whirlpool # 80040 for the 4 doggies....

They look like tear drops and are very easy to change.

And in a pinch if you can't get new ones or just don't want to spend the money. Just take the four agitator dogs out and flip each one over, (yes, put them back in backwards).

Usually this will work to get a little more life out of the old worn out dogs.

maybe that'll work for me,flip me over and turn me around as i'm a worn out old dog!!

Kdog, your back!!!  How was vacation.....at less than $6.00 sure is a lot for work to go thru for a temporary fix....:?

i'm back?  vacation?  what does this strange sounding word mean??