Learn how to troubleshoot like a Master Samurai Tech...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
planetoftheapes

BOSCH Dishwasher SHY66C05UC/14 FD840900008 SERVICE MANUAL

3 posts in this topic

I called a repair service for my older BOSCH dishwasher, explaining it probably needed a new motor since everything else was functioning properly. After waiting too many days (I hate washing by hand) a service rep came, looked at it for 5min and said, yes, I do need a new motor.

Did not bring any parts and left, leaving me a $100 "repair bill" saying he would return to fix it if I schedule another service appointment (another 2 weeks?).

Come hell or high water I will repair that dishwasher myself. Please can you direct me to the service/repair manual?

(love your website)

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

BoschDishwasherSearsServiceManual.pdf

link PM'd

Fantastic! Thanks for the speedy response.