Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
southernsuds

LTF530FSO starts final spin but stops clothes wet water in drum

7 posts in this topic

This is a front loading washer I bought after Katrina. CLothes remain wet and sudsy, water remains in washer. Door lock works, door lock light works and it starts a final spin but stops and hums for awhile then shuts off.

I have used a shop vac to vacuum out the water from the drain hose. Repeatedly. I have used it to vacuum out the drain line. I have removed the mixing valve and cleaned it out pretty well. I do not see a lint filter besides that inside the door boot.

I would love to be able to fix this without any huge expense.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks!

Now, how skilled does a person need to be to fix this?

AND, can you tell me what capacity washer this is? I am surprised that a washer breaks down after just four years. Maybe I need to go to a bigger one? Am I overworking this one?

Is it true that you have to buy a stacking set and I cannot just replace the washer?

Thanks!

Frigidaire LTF530FS0 2.65 cu/ft DOE (newer rating) = (3.1 cu/ft. IEC older rating)

Is the Pump working ?

Is it pumping all of the Water out ?

[

Looks like Yee Olde Crap Trap Enema !

Before replacing check pump for foreign objects such as coins baby socks anything that can block the impeller from moving or slow it down. Be sure to unplug it or kill power to it before removing pump.