Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidenceā€¦

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
wrangler

Maytag Model MZD2768GEW automatic temerature controlled crisper drawer problems

3 posts in this topic

My Maytag Model MZD2768GEW refrigerator has automatic temperature controlled crisper drawers. These are factory set to their temps. Currently there are not functioning correctly. The vegetable drawer freezes the vegetables and the meat drawer is to warm.

How do I repair these and what parts are neccesary. I have appliance repair experience.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

are you talking about #10 in the diagram below? These crisper drawers should have a thermistor, of some sort.M0312519-00012.png

If you have the automatic temperature controlled crisper drawers, this is probably a CZT (climate zone technology) unit with a separate fan motor and damper for the crisper drawers. Here's a section from the service manual that explains how to test and repair these beasts ==> http://www.mediafire.com/?hw1suoykqc86fp3