Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
attavane

Washer does not spin - Whirpool GSQ9669LG1

10 posts in this topic

This Whirlpool Gold Ultimtate Care II washer doesn't complete its spin cycle, spins slowly leaving clothes wet in the machine. When the problem occured about 6 months ago, a technician repalced the belt but the problem came back now. I have had this machine for about 3 years now. Thanks.

Anand

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Cue John Lennon:

"I read the news today, oh boy,

about a man Anand without a model number..."

gallery_4_2_22674.jpg

"...and though the news was rather sad..."

Someone help me out here... :dazzler:

Sorry - The washer is Whielpool Gold Ultimate Care II and the model number is GSQ9669LG1

... When the problem occured about 6 months ago, a technician repalced the belt

:kopkrab:

no Belt on that model

:kopkrab:

no Belt on that model

Then we got it wrong from the technician. Thats exactly the reason I am seeking help here. Thanks.

Then we got it wrong from the technician.

got what wrong ?

the model number ?

No the model number I provded is correct. I had the wrong info regarding the cause of the problem earlier. As for as I know some part in the drum of the washer was broken and was replaced six month ago.

My guess would be to start with the motor coupling, be sure that it is not broken or stripped. It looks like part # 13 below, if that looks and feels ok, there are some other things to check. W0403060-00004.png

When you have your head under the hood , another thing to check, is there oil on your clutch ?? to check that , is there a ring of oil/water about 12 inches from the floor on the inside of the cabinet??? If oil, it could be a leak at the top seal of the gearbox...if water, it could be a leak at the center post seals or the spin tube/brake assy. seals....