Learn how to be your own tech line…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
agclean

Ruud ugph-07eauer gas furnace

7 posts in this topic

I just need to know what year this furnace was made. At another site they were going to charge me for this information.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Every since I been online I ain't been able to find out anything about any HVAC pages. As you may know their are a bunch of appliance sites out there but not too many HVAC sites.That is why I suggested the Samurai start an HVAC think tank on his marvelous site. He graciously accepted my suggestion.

Edited by applianceman18007260692

Post your serial number.

They were gonna charge you to read your serial number? What crooks!

The 4 numbers after the "F" in the serial number tells you. IE: "4299" means 42nd week of 1999. UGPH models typically have a 5 year warranty on the IFC and the Draft inducer and 20 years on the heat exchanger. All other parts were one year. I think maybe some of the newer models of UGPH had 5 years parts but that could have started with the UGPN that replaced the UGPH.

Edited by Shootist

Every since I been online I ain't been able to find out anything about any HVAC pages. As you may know their are a bunch of appliance sites out there but not too many HVAC sites.That is why I suggested the Samurai start an HVAC think tank on his marvelous site. He graciously accepted my suggestion.

And an outstanding suggestion it was, Brother Applianceman, which is also why you're one of the moderators of this esteemed forum! :dude:

Well TY my fermented friend. Also excellent post Shooterman. :thumbsup:

Thanks, but I had an unfair advantage. Ruud is my primary brand. ;)