Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattmag

Whirlpool GU2300XTVQ Dishwasher, will not wash (pump not running) drains OK

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Need a service manual to perform diagnostics on this machine. It fills, will not wash, no noise from pump. Cancel/drain works fine.

Thanks--

-Matt

EDIT. OK it runs....*a little* sometime. Just tried it on "rinse only" cycle, pump ran about 2 seconds then shut off.......

Edited by mattmag

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Tech Sheet - W10142800.pdf

link Pm'd

Thanks much--- I'll run it through the diagnostics and see what happens. I'm a little concerned with the intermittent nature of this thing. I was hoping the pump was either a go or no-go, but I have found that it will run for a second or two at times, and others it won't start at all. I believe that would rule out a start capcitor?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0