Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
davejohnsonnola

GE SCA1000HWW01 convection/microwave over the range

2 posts in this topic

What started off as trying to find out where the burnt out bulb inside the cabinet is located, turned into snapping off the little plastic ears that attach the vent grill, turned into havingsame said vent grill fall off and break one of the plastic door interlock grab thingies.

Yesterday I had a working convection/microwave oven that was just a little inconvenient because it was dark inside.

Today I have a very heavy digital wall clock.

Should have left well enough alone.

Please help.

Another donation has been made to the beer fund. I've been trying to upgrade my subscription from grasshopper to something that will allow access to repair manuals, but am caught in a perpetual loop of web pages.

AAAArrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhHHHH!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!