Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
KainThornn

Yet another Maytag LAT8305AAE dead in the water

7 posts in this topic

Well...dead FULL of water...it's been bailed out and when I opened the control panel I found a lot of corrosion on the exposed metal. Anyways, it filled up just right, then stopped. No actions whatsoever. I found and repaired a few damaged wires and a bad terminal on the fuse, but still no motion. Neither the timer motor or the drive motor hum. Is this a bad timer or something I haven't found yet? Thanks!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Really? That's a whole lot better than the timer unit! Thanks!

Straaaange...I tried to check voltage at the switch..it started up...agitating...spin cycle...etc... :huh:

Straaaange...I tried to check voltage at the switch..it started up...agitating...spin cycle...etc... :huh:

As Ahnold would say, "You'll be back."

th_445-Terminator.jpg

Ahnuld iss goot for de Valkingk Dedt progrum on de telliffission...hiss careeah is dedt...undt he iss valkingk... :D

Doubt he has much to worry about - it's been a pretty good run for him