Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
wagonburner

GE Adora washer WHDVH626F0WW - water will not enter the washer

7 posts in this topic

i have a ge adora front loading washing machine. when turned on it will spin a couple times to left then to right. the door will unlock then a couple seconds later the door will lock again. then it will start making a humming noise. no water coming into tub. even tried to run on rinse spin cycle same thing. have cleaned the filter and unplugged washer then plugged back up same thing. any clues

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sounds to me like it's not getting any water.

Check to make sure the water is turned on, if it is turn it off and pull the hoses and checks for water valve screens plugged with debris.

Also make sure you don't have those funky flood-safe hoses which may have activated and blocked water flow.

my bad the model # WHOVH626FWW

Thanks

i am trying to run diagnostic codes on washer following the tech manual but cannot get into error codes . it takes me to t01 then i can set what model then i can not get to error codes t02 . ge adora model # WHDVH626

Thanks

I ordered the water inlet valve from RepairClinic and that fixed the problem: Water Inlet Valve

Water-Inlet-Valve-WH13X10023-00767218.jp

Thanks!

Sounds to me like it's not getting any water.