Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rolandvz71

Electrolux dishwasher EIDW6105GB1

7 posts in this topic

Ok I found this on Craigslist for 40 bucks and my of school of hard knocks continues.....Figured 40 bucks to learn something new? The return is priceless!

I put water to it

I wire up electricity

I open up the door I get a BLUE light on the normal cycle then it turns off when I close the door

I press the start button and I get nothing.....I try all the cycles and still i get nothing...no lights, no sounds---- nothing

Tested door switch is GOOD

Is there any diagnosis /sequence of buttons I can uses to test out other components?

Thx!

Edited by rolandvz71

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

also has low 12v DC switching power supply

wiring diagram 154676603.pdf

link PM'd

parts manual :woot:

5995514824.pdf c.2008

thx for the doc! I will report findings in coming days....

OK back w/a update.....it was good to have all the documents you guys gave me (a plug for future members)

This site is really amazing--- you get the help you need in a matter of minutes!

Well it was operator error on my part and probably the fella I bought this from also, because there is not a dang thing wrong with this dishwasher!

You must select your options w/the door OPEN then close the door and press START....I was doing the opposite! (manuals I did not have but they were provided by the fellas from appliantology.org so I was able to get a running start!)

So I ran a cycle and sure enough she fired right up!

:thanks: for all the help!!!

see PDF page 5

To start, press START/CANCEL pad and close door. :blink:

EIDW6105GB1

Use & Care Guide

154671201b.pdf

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0