Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evobinge

Bosch Nexxt 500 WASHER WFMC5301UC/16 won't final spin

9 posts in this topic

Bosch Nexxt 500 WASHER WFMC5301UC/16

Hi guys, I found a service manual for a similar washer but not mine specifically. So I think I have the issue worked out, but I'm not sure and don't want to buy new parts before I am.

Here's whats up.

During any wash cycle the washer will not do a final spin. It was on and off as to whether or not it would spin for about 6 months and now it just wont final spin at all.

It still does the spinning for the wash and spins during the cycle, but not at the end.

When I enter diagnostic mode and force spin to test it spun up just fine. I though I could just use this as a work around until I ran my second load and it stopped and gave me error E:08.

Every time I try to force spin now it gives me that error.

However there was one time when i had a very small load in it (3 towels) and it DID actually spin through the test with no error.

The manual said that it's a sensor or wiring harness, Is that right? Should I just buy a new sensor and replace it?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Is it pumping all the water out of the drum at the end of the cycle?

Not completely. We have been propping the door open so that it doesn't mold. Quite a bit more water comes out when you initialize test 4 (the test that spins the drum full speed).

Also I ran a load last night and it stopped and beeped over and over until I opened the door. But instead of doing it at the final spin it was only 20 min or so into a 58 minute wash.

Did you clean out debris in drain pump? And if so did it change anything???

I did (and only because of the other posts on this site). There was nothing in the drain pump other than a whole lot of water.

left out the last part, sorry.

It did not change anything.

Was anything in hose that connects tub to the drain pump???

Nope there was nothing in the hose.

Ok, I ordered and installed a new drain pump. It made no difference. I still can not get the washer to run a spin cycle. Still receiving the error code d:08 which says motor sensor or wire harness.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0