Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Budget Appliance Repair

THANK YOU Samurai!

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for removing that annoying pop-up orange thing up at the top.

Noticed a few days back that the forum seemed to be running faster and smoother again, then notice the missing little minimized arrow up in the top right hand corner.

I hope you don't put it back!!!!!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Anything to keep mah homeys happy! :)

I took it off as a spearmint because it was annoying when I used the full site (not the mobile site) on my iPad. I was amazed at how much faster the site loaded both in the iPad and on desktop! Had no idea it was slowing down page loads so dramatically. You shoulda yelled at me sooner!

Yep, no plans to bring it back. It's gone.

Didn't I bitch and moan about it slowing things down when you originally added it?????

It was more complaining, which I took as normal, and it didn't really rise to the level of bitching and moaning. Kvetching and katterwalling would have also been an inducement to re-examine it. ;)

"It was more complaining, which I took as normal, and it didn't really rise to the level of bitching and moaning."

So what results would a full out ass whoopin' produce? :whistling:

Edited by DeathStalker

Now the smiley faces work like they use to...........The blue arrows are back......