Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stainless Steel Drip Pans for GE Electric Range?

3 posts in this topic

Got a GE JBP35 electric range with plug-in (not hinged) coil-type burners. I can find black or chrome drip bowls. Don't like either. I want stainless, but can't find. Am I chasing something nonexistent?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

original 6" black


click on picture 6" WB32X5075 $3


click on picture 6" WB32X5076 $6


original 8" black


click on picture 8" WB32X5076 $ 6


click on picture 8" WB31T10011 $8


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rrrright…those are the black or chrome options.

I still want stainless.

¿No existe?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0