Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidenceā€¦

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
waterflea

microwave problem

2 posts in this topic

Hail exulted one!

Once again I turn to you for help. This time my microwave is giving me fits. Sharpe Carosel, can't find the model #. Built in with trim kit. Light come on, timer starts, no fan, no carosel. Sometimes I can get it to flicker by playing with the door opening button, which makes me think it might be a switch. The one fuse I can see, seems to be fine. Any thoughts.

Thanks

Bruce

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This is usually one of the door interlock switches-- those are the switches in the door latch mechanism in the cabinet that are actuated by the hooks on the door. One of those switches may be stuck open. If they check out ok, then you need to check the power supply to the control board, should get 120vac at the power wires on the board.