Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

LG Washer WM3875HVCA service manual

Rodgers Appl.

The drum light is always on and the unit will only run one cycle then it locks up (no buttons on control work) but if you unplug the unit and reapply power the washer will start up and wash one more cycle. Any insights?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rodgers Appl.

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Mr.Pro

• Scottdottcom

How's the Door Switch and Door Hook ?
Needs to see Door "closed" (light off), and Door "open" (light on) before next Wash load

click on picture
Door-Lock-6601ER1004C-01049126.jpg

click on picture
Door-Hook-4026ER4004B-01047170.jpg

Those parts seem tobe good. I called and talked to the LG factory people and they recomended replacing the control board.

• 2 years later...

I have this same scenario on a WM3875HVCA. Tried the door latch assembly to no avail. I suspect the main control board but was wondering if I could test the filter board. Any idea what kind of measurements I could expect to see on a properly operating filter board?

Edited by Scottdottcom

• 1 year later...
  • Team Samurai
1 hour ago, Mr.Pro said:

was a service manual ever uploaded for this model?

Just now, just for you: