Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot like a Master Samurai Tech...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
mrjtwright

Kenmore Elite Top Load Washer Tub Wobbles 110.27082601

8 posts in this topic

Hi, This is the HE top load style (Elite Oasis I think). The tub starts to wobble violently during spin cycle with either some or no load in it. I've checked foot adjustment and suspension rods and all seems well. Thank you in advance for any help on this topic.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Check the bolt in the center of the Stator at the very bottom of the washer and make sure it's screwed in tight all the way.

Thanks I will this evening. Should I expect this one to be reverse thread?

Nyet, tovarish-- conventional thread.

She's tight. Thanks for the tip but I'm bowing out of this one. I hate giving up but everything I've read on this issue sounds like a game of cat and mouse or and expensive process of elimination. I've read it could be the suspension rods (they do seem very weak to me), bad tub or even a software issue.

check to see if the main shaft is rusted, you will need to remove the basket to check. If it is rusted, the basket will hangup between the wash and spin positions.

New Suspension Rods fixed this issue.