LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

BOSCH DRYER WTA3510US Not heating

APPLIANCE DEAN

The heating element in this unit was fried for sure I visually inspected the coils and they were damaged. There was a nail stuck in i causing the damage. I Checked for proper voltage at the heating element and was only getting 120.00. I put in a new control board and the unit now turns on but no heat. The timer counts down but it's not heating. Please help as these Bosch parts are expensive.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• APPLIANCE DEAN

• kdog

• Adirondack Bob

You have 240 supply? I think those plug into washer and there are some cartridge fuses involved - if I recall they're oddball 16A fuses

Click on Pic:

Fuse-171050-00941554.jpg

I will check this but I'm pretty sure I was getting 240v past the fuse but I may be off.

Just a thought. On the Heating Element Assembly (Item #467462-Manufacturer Number 265676) there looks to be a Manual-Reset Thermostat. That may be tripped?

• 4 months later...

keyed wire connector on the control board fit in the wrong slot. The heating element was only getting half of the power.