Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
telefunkenu47

110.46462501 duet sport no spin intermittant

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys/ I have a duet sport, customers actually, went on a no spin complaint. pulled an f01 code, replaced the ccu as directed. week later, same thing. not throwing codes, walks through diagnostics intermittantly. is there something I'm missing? checked all the usual suspects, pump was recently replaced. Any insight here? I ordered a new mcu but not sure if it will fix. seems a little quirky ramping up in diagnostic mode, sometimes spins sometimes not. cust can get it to spin out after repeated attempts. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I would verify the signal from the door switch.

have you seen this on the sport?

could the pressure switch be causing the unit to go out on suds? since this washer has no display, there wouldnt be a failure code would there? how would one go about verifying that this is happening?

A slow drain or clogged/flakey pump will cause this error, too.

If you're sure the pump and drain check out good, then replace the CCU ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/W10273502/2314059?modelNumber=110.46462501

Main-Control-Board-W10273502-00688091.jpg

HINT: In situations like this where an analytical solution is elusive due to shitty information from the manufacturer, I always buy the expensive control board from RepairClinic so I can return it in case I'm wrong.