Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrFrige

Samsung WF220ANW/XAA01 Wont drain

3 posts in this topic

Greetings and Salutations:

My next door neighbor came a knockin' asking if I would look at his washing machine. I went on over and even though I swore not to ever work on another front loading washer, what do I see in front of me? A Samsung WF220ANW/XAA01 that sounds like the pump is seized up. (hums... maybe it doesn't know the lyrics)

Do any of you that have experience on this machine know if it is common to have the pump lock up on it. And it there a PDF for the service manual on this? I hate digging into a machine where I look like I dont know where to begin.

Thank you in advance

DrFrige

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Likely something is caught in the pump - up near the front under the door but not easily accessible. You might be able to get at it from the rear if you remove rear panel.

Similar manual

Thank you!! That is awesome. I already downloaded the PDF and away we go! I really appreciate it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0